It was there that the known sculptor Prof. Luigi De Luca was born ( 1875-1938) and appreciated for his works.
He was teacher in the School of the Fine Arts in Naples and author of most monuments in Italy and abroad.
The sculptor used to go to Licusati and during his visits left eight works in particular the “winged Nikon “at the fallen monument. In the country house lived even the Dominican Padre Vincenzo Jervasi, jurisprudent and promoter of beatification and canonization. In the house he instituted an oratory where the young people were helped for their studies.
When the Dominican died the house was sold. Today the house is owned by Raffaele and Nunzia Grimaldi that thanks to their historical sensibility take care of the structure.